List of airdrops to look out for in 2023
Airdrops are marketing and promotional activities where crypto startups give tokens in exchange for established steps users take. They help to spread the news about a project or to tease awareness of it after a while.
For 2023, here is a list of airdrops crypto users can be part of:
Astra Nova is a web3 gaming company that’s building MetaRPG blockchain games for the crypto ecosystem. As part of its marketing strategy, it has an airdrop that’s on until 20 January 2023, where users can get 30,000,000 RVV tokens.
To qualify for the airdrop, users must do these:
- Visit the Astra Nova giveaway page.
- Connect your Twitter account to the website and complete the tasks assigned on Twitter.
- Join the discord community.
- Connect any ETH wallet to be part of the Deviants Mint Pass allowlist.
- Send a Hedera wallet address to the team to receive the giveaway rewards.
- Submit an email address, answer the required questions and click on “Register”.
Pay Changer is a smart contract-run payment platform that issues gains to users who are involved in the digital acquiring and mining of PACH tokens. It’s built on the BNB Chain.
The airdrop which will end on 11 February 2023 has a total of $50,000 Paychanger Bonus dollars that will be given to users who complete CREW3 tasks.
These are the steps:
- Visit the Pay Changer CREW3 airdrop website
- Connect your wallet, Twitter, and Discord on the website
- Carry out tasks that will be sent consistently in the platform which will be used to judge the 25,000 most active users.
FightOut is a digital platform that wants to onboard more web2 users into web3 using avatars, and move-to-earn technologies. The Ethereum-based platform has an airdrop giveaway going on which will end on 31 May 2023.
According to the team, the campaign is worth $3,000 in BUSD and will be shared by 10 lucky winners.
How to qualify:
- Visit the FightOut giveaway website
- Signup by submitting your details on the website
- Complete the tasks assigned on the page to earn entries
- Users can also earn more entries for each referral they get
- A random selection of 10 users will be taken and given $300 in BUSD
Hackless is a web3 platform that seeks to provide security systems against hacks and theft on DeFi protocols. It’s an Ethereum-based project and has started an airdrop campaign for all to participate.
The airdrop of Hackless, which has helped save $500,000 for compromised business and individual clients, will end on 16 January 2023 and has $10,000 worth of HKLS (native token) to be given away.
How to participate:
- Visit the Hackless airdrop page, and sign up.
- Complete simple tasks shown on the website after signing up to earn points
- More points can also be earned through referrals
For the reward system, $7,500 worth of HKLS will be divided amongst all the participants with a minimum of 20 points. Participants with the top three tweets will get up to $500 worth of HKLS. Also, 100 participants will be randomly chosen to get $15 worth of HKLS each.
Iskra is a web3 game platform where gamers can interact with several crypto games as well as engage with other Web3 game developers who want to transform the gaming industry.
Iskra has started an airdrop for users of the platform that will end on 11 January 2023. It is worth 5,000 USDT and 52 NFTs.
Here’s how to participate:
- Visit the Iskra giveaway website.
- Sign up and create an account.
- Carry out simple tasks assigned on the website.
- Create an Iskra wallet and submit your address to the giveaway website.
A random selection of 200 participants will be done who will win 25 USDT each. There are bonuses too for referrals made.
KwikTrust is a blockchain-powered next-generation file management and e-validation project that integrates a higher proof of ownership security system for all documents saved in the platform. The Polygon-based protocol also uses SuperNFT technology which is undergoing a patency procedure.
KwikTrust is rewarding users with an airdrop of 3,000,000 KTX tokens. Here is the procedure to participate:
- Create an account at KwikTrust
- Follow the KwikTrust and airdrop accounts on Twitter
- Retweet this tweet
- Join the KwikTrust Telegram group and Airdrops.io Telegram channel.
- Fill out the airdrop form with the right details
According to the team, the first 60,000 participants will get 50 KTX each, referral bonuses are also available and users who sign up on KwikTrust stand a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card.